How to choose the Best Traffic Lawyer for your Traffic or DUI case
Finding the best lawyer for you can be difficult. Here are some tips that will help you find the lawyer that is best for you.
Here is what you need to know about finding the best traffic or DUI lawyer:
- Find a lawyer you can trust. The best way to find this out is by checking with friends or family. If you are searching for the best lawyer, then you will have to do your homework.
- Make sure they are knowledgeable in the law. Ask the lawyer their training and experience, and whether they have had recent training in traffic cases.
- The best traffic lawyer will be familiar with the prosecutors and judges. Find out if they know the judges or prosecutors even if their office is not in the area where you are charged.
- The best traffic lawyer will keep you informed about your case. Find out how they keep in touch with you and update you on the progress of the case.
- The best traffic lawyer will always have their client’s best interest in mind. Make sure they understand your specific situation and are prepared to address your situation.
- The best traffic lawyer will have a clear retainer agreement that spells out exactly what they will do and what the charges are.
- The best traffic lawyer will agree to do their best, but will NEVER guarantee you a result. An attorney who guarantees a result may be violating the Rules of Professional Conduct. While a guaranteed result is what you want to hear, no attorney can guarantee one, and you should avoid one who does.
At the Mitchell Law Firm, we get hired because someone is searching for the best traffic lawyer. We get hired because we strive to live up to the qualities that make a best traffic lawyer. Feel free to bring this list to your first consultation and we will discuss each of these qualities. We are confident that you will be pleased with what you hear.
To learn more about how we handle DUI and Traffic Cases, click here:
To view a High Profile Traffic Case, click here:
Call us to schedule an appointment. 301-345-9555
Or go to our contact us page at CONTACT US