Timothy Mitchell – Assault Lawyer
Violent crime is taken very seriously by police and prosecutors in Maryland and the District of Columbia. If you have been charged or are under investigation for assault and battery case or any other violent crime, we can help. As an experienced attorney, Timothy Mitchell will get to work immediately to protect your rights and take steps to challenge your arrest for Assault.
Types of Cases We Handle
Our law firm is dedicated to providing sound legal advice and high-powered criminal defense representation to clients charged with a wide variety of violent offenses, including:
- Assault Second Degree
- Assault First Degree
- Domestic violence assault
- Assault on a Police Officer
- Assault on a Correctional Officer
- Peace Orders and Protective Orders
- Reckless Endangerment
What is an Assault?
Assault in the First Degree:
Assault in the First Degree means that an assault was committed by either:
- Intentionally causing serious physical injury to another,
- Attempting to cause serious physical injury to another,
- Committing an assault with a firearm or other dangerous weapon, or
- Serious physical injury which includes any injuries that cause a risk of death or permanent injury.
Second Degree Assault:
Second Degree Assault means any unwanted touching in any manner that is offensive, or potentially harmful. The unwanted touching need not cause serious injury.
If you need the immediate assistance of an accomplished criminal defense trial attorney with more than 20 years of experience defending clients in assault and violent crime cases, contact us today for an expert evaluation of your case. 301-345-9555. Let us worry about your Assault case so you don’t have to.