Timothy Mitchell has been practicing law since 1991, and has been in private practice since 1996. Focusing primarily on Criminal Defense and Traffic Cases, he has established a stellar reputation in the legal community as a zealous advocate.
Why Hire the Mitchell Law Firm
We aggressively handle all types of criminal cases including all types of Criminal Misdemeanors, all Traffic charges, Drug Charges, Federal RICO Racketeering, High Profile Cases. When you hire us for your criminal case you need not look any further. Refer to our list of cases that Mr. Mitchell handles: Practice Areas
For over the past 20 years Timothy Mitchell has been litigating criminal cases throughout the State of Maryland the District of Columbia. He is experienced, aggressive, and thorough, and one of the best in Maryland to have if you are charged with a crime. We believe that if you hire us, you let us do the worrying about your case.
His accomplishments include:
- President of the Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys’ Association
- Former Adjunct Professor at the University of Baltimore, Legal Skills Program, and Moot Court Advisor
- Former Assistant State’s Attorney for Howard County
- Serves on numerous Board of Directors in Maryland
- He has testified numerous times before the Maryland Legislature regarding proposed legislation on criminal and traffic matters
- Judicial Selection Candidate for Judge 2015
- For More Information about Timothy Mitchell: Attorney Profile
- To read news and legal articles click here: Legal Resources
Our Standard of Representation
Timothy Mitchell is committed to representing clients at the highest standards of advocacy. Whatever your case involves, Mr. Mitchell, has the experience and legal skills to provide you with the high-powered and aggressive representation you need to minimize the negative consequences to your life, your future and your family.
A few examples of cases we handled can be viewed here:
We are dedicated to giving you a powerful defense against the charges pending against you and fighting for those who have been wrongly accused by the criminal justice system.
Call us to discuss your case
We will discuss your case with you to determine the plan of attack to the allegations against you. We urge you not to delay. The sooner we understand the circumstances, the sooner we can put an effective defense strategy into place.
For an expert evaluation of your case call us at: 301-345-9555